LOLMCA Board 2014-2015
Scatena,Tony - President
LaBelle, Jeff - Vice President
Leichty, Laura - Secretary
Young, Glen - Treasurer
Brateman, Paul - Maintenance Officer
Fultz, Sandy - Board Member
Hamilton, John - Board Member
Hamilton, Maureen - Board Member
Questions on dues or other treasury issues?
Send a note to Glen.
2015 Board Meetings
3rd Wed. of January Minutes posted
3rd Wed. of March - Minutes posted
3rd Wed. May - Minutes posted
Board Meeting - August 19
Annual meeting Plans - Sept 16
Annual meeting - October 7
2015 Neighborhood Events
Frozen Custard Social - Sunday, July 19
Block Party - Saturday, September 12
Bonfire - Saturday, October 10
Want to build a building, deck, fence, wall, in ground swimming pool, swing set, gym set, sand box or other related?
No building, deck, fence, wall, in ground swimming pool or other structure, including but not limited to swing set, gym set or sand box, shall be commenced, erected or maintained upon the Properties, nor shall any exterior addition to or change or alteration therein be made until the plans and specifications showing the nature, kind, shape, height, materials and location of the same shall have been submitted to and approved in writing as to harmony of external design and location in relation to surrounding structures and topography by the Board of Directors of the Association, or by the Architectural Control Committee (the “Committee”),.
Send an email with specs and pix if possible to Sofia.
…is a list of youths in our neighborhood who are available for jobs. If you have a kid who would like to list earn some extra money working for residents, send a note to the President (above) with Youth Name, Age, Jobs, and Phone to be placed here.
- Leia Edmondson, Pet feeding, babysitting, mother's helper and more 432-2681
- Connor LaBelle (13) Pet feeding, yard work, snow shoveling, lawn mowing, general help and more 755-0597
- Jordan LaBelle (17) Babysitting, mother’s helper, pet feeding, house sitting, tutoring and more 755-0597
- Eric Martin (17) Snow shoveling and lawn mowing. 458-4250
- Alex Martin (19) Lawn mowing (summer only) 417-8263
- Tony Scatena (18) Yard work, raking leaves, lawn mowing and snow shoveling 436-7711